Tuesday, July 12, 2011
A Torn Heart
A couple days ago I purchased a ticket to go back to Idaho on the 26th. At the time of purchasing it I was extremely excited. I would get to squeeze on my niece and nephews, I would get to see my family, hang out with some friends before school started up again, and escape the humidity. Later that night though I volunteered at Gifted Hands and I realized I am going to have to say goodbye to some of the relationships I just started. This made me really sad. I am not ready to say goodbye to them. Our friendships were just beginning. But I realize that everything has to come to an end. Even though ending one thing is hard it brings you to the next thing--the next adventure. New York will always have a piece of my heart, but I know that I will be back some day. Until then I will have to focus my attention on what lies ahead in my next adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment